Few things seem as futuristic as holograms and holographic projections. From concerts and advertising, to communication and art installations IKONIX have been delighting and astounding audiences all over the globe.
IKONIX is the first company in Australia to adopt the HOLOGAUZE technology. The following information outlines the specifications / applications and set up information.
Holo-Gauze™ is the latest development in large-scale 3D hologram effects. A patent pending front projection screen that is highly transparent and highly reflective, Holo-Gauze is unique as it works with 3D polarised projection systems and is also widely used as a 2D hologram effect. The gauze screen can be set up in minutes and is extremely light weight and portable, so touring a hologram effect is now very simple and can be scaled to any size – only limited by projector distance.
- Theatre productions
- Club visuals
- Product launches, product reveals
- In-store promotion
- Human holograms, hologram resurrection
- Stadium events and large scale outdoor spectaculars
- Museum installations
- Multi layer 3D effects
- 360 3D immersive
- Realtime in camera FX for film and television
HOLOGRAM PROJECTION SET UP
- 2D– Single video projector (but can create a glasses free 3D effect with specific content)
- 3D– Two projectors with polarising filters and glasses
- Screen hangs vertically
- Can be attached to truss, lighting bar or frame
- Front projection only
- Video best projected onto the screen at an angle to hide secondary image
Simple set up in minutes not hours